Why choose us to host your vBulletin forum?
Our cloud hosting packages are as flexible as vBulletin itself — We can help whether you are running version 3.0, 4.0 or the newer version vBulletin 5 Connect — Reliably handling any size forum. Nimbus vBulletin hosting is fast, dependable, specialised and secure.
Nimbus Hosting are the experts in taking care of all your vBulletin web hosting needs — All backed by our responsive and highly personalised service — 365 days of the year. We work with vBulletin all year round so are the clever move when it comes to choosing your specialist vBulletin hosts.
With Nimbus vBulletin Hosting you get:
- FREE Consultancy — We want to give you the very best in vBulletin hosting. You can trust us to help you choose the package which isright for you
- FREE Migration — There’s no hanging around when it comes to swapping vBulletin hosts. We’ll handle migrating your forum from your existing supplier , iron out any bugs and optimise your site for the best performance from day 1
- FREE vBulletin Install – If you are starting up a new forum, we’ll get you off to a smooth start with a free install on any of our packages.
- SUPERIOR Support — We automatically monitor your vBulletin forum 24/7 and respond to all support requests in just 2 hours
- FREE Power Up — Need to boost your normal package for a big upcoming event? We’ll upgrade your vBulletin hosting package for24 hours FREE if you have a busy period coming
- ONGOING Consultancy — You can trust us to help your forum grow as traffic increases by suggesting helpful plug-ins and upgrades
View Hosting Solutions or Contact Us for a quote.
NIMBUS HOSTING REVIEWS
Rated 5/5 based on 54 reviews
“We have been hosting with Tim and his team for several years now, and have come to know them as highly dedicated, professional and friendly people. When doing business, we aim for long-term partnerships where both parties end up contributing to mutual success, and hosting-wise we strongly feel that we could not have found a better and more reliable partner than NimbusHosting.”
Peter Schmitz – SchmitzIT