Digital Design Portfolio Masterclass
Nimbus are proud to be supporting a very exciting initiative to nurture new and exciting talent. It’s a very unique opportunity for Digital Designers to get their portfolio in front of some of the biggest names in the business…
The Dots Digital Design Portfolio Masterclass at Google:
Apply by Wed 17th June: Apply Here
Get your work in front of Digital Design industry leaders…
The next event in The Dots Portfolio Masterclass Safari, heads to Google’s London offices to host a Portfolio Masterclass focused on the Digital Design & UX/UI industry.
This is a rare opportunity to get your portfolio reviewed (and potentially be hired) by an amazing selection of 10 creative industry leaders, including:
• George Zafirovski, Interaction Designer, Google
• Adam Day-Lewin, Creative Director Digital, Conde Nast
• Nick Clement, Founder, Glug & Made Studio
• Tim Baggott, Associate Creative Director, AKQA
• Jen Hazelwood, Associate Creative Director of Experience Design, R/GA
• Alistair Campbell, Creative Director, Guardian Labs
• Chris Ball, User Experience Director, DigitasLBi
• Marcus Mustafa, Executive Creative Director, DigitasLBi
Industry Mentors will help select the top 40 applicants to join the Masterclass.
Impress the Mentors enough and you’ll be sure to walk away with contacts that could last a lifetime… and maybe even your dream job.
Apply for a spot at the event by Wed 17th June 11:00pm:
>> Digital Design Portfolio Masterclass, at Google, Wed 24th June, 6:20pm – 9:00pm <<