Location: Nimbus Hosting HQ, Hertford, SG13 7GX
Job Type: Full Time (Monday – Fri, 09:00-17:30) Flexible Working Available
Responsible to: Managing Director
As the Commercial Director you will be the guardian for the brand. Ensuring the brand is consistently executed across all communications, and in line with brand guidelines.
- Responsible for an outstanding team of 3:
- Business Development Manager (New Business)
- Client Services Manager (Existing Business)
- Marketing Executive
- day to day management of the sales and marketing team to ensure that they meet individual and team KPI’s
- responsibility for communicating the sales progress and marketing metrics to the broader business
- setting the sales and marketing KPI’s in line with the overall sales and marketing plan, objectives and published KPI’s
- working with the sales and marketing team on strategy for building the business
- learning and understanding the technical aspects of the business and it’s unique selling points.
- training and mentoring the sales and marketing team to assist with KPI achievement
- ensuring a suitable CRM is managed and maintained to effectively manage client retention and growth
- develop and oversee the marketing activity to ensure it remains in line with the defined business strategy
- manage the social media content in the public domain ensuring relevant detail is posted regularly, via the appropriate medium and in line with the business strategy
- monitor and analyse the results from online and other advertising to amend, increase or change on what basis the business ‘engages’
- on going research of the market place, competitor’s product offering and pricing
- attend potential new and existing client meetings as required, both individually and with team members
NO AGENCIES PLEASE (YES REALLY PLEASE NO AGENCIES)
If you would like to apply for this position, please send over your cv with an introduction to Tim at [email protected].