Nimbus Hosting are seeking an experienced PHP Developer to join the team to accelerate the development of new applications and enhance existing ones. The successful candidate will have proven PHP development skills.
- Strong knowledge of the Laravel framework.
- Strong understanding of object oriented architecture and design patterns.
- Knowledge of system administration.
- Understanding of Ubuntu and/or CentOS.
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind scalable applications.
- Understanding of database design.
- Proficient understanding of Git.
Other skills that would be beneficial:
- Experience with Node.js.
- Experience with Vue.js.
- Experience using a CMS, such as WordPress.
- Understanding of control panels such as Plesk and cPanel.
We pride ourselves on being a friendly face in what is often a cold tech environment. Now a growing team of 12, Nimbus has come a long way in the 5 years since it began but we still pride ourselves at putting human interaction at the heart of everything we do. Based in a modern, light and air-conditioned office in Hertfordshire, we’re a friendly bunch of people who are looking for someone to join us as we continue to expand and shape the web hosting industry.
In exchange for your Dedication we offer:
- Competitive salary
- 23 days holiday
- Professional development opportunities
- Office Pool tournaments
- Summer BBQ’s
- Drinks Fridge stocked with Coke, Diet Coke and San Pellegrino plus beer and Wine for Friday afternoons!
- Frequent team events and birthday lunches,
(take a sneak peek at what we get up to HERE)
- And much, much, more
If you are looking to join an exciting and dynamic company with great career prospects, then this is the role for you! If you are interested, and feel you are a great match for the above, please email your CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE. No. Really. Don’t call unless you want us to get grumpy and view your company in a negative light forever more.