1. First you need to log into STORM.
2. Once logged into STORM, you will be taken to the STORM dashboard.
You will need to have set up your website in STORM before you can create a database. Please see our Setting up a website guide with details on how to do this.
3. From the STORM dashboard click on “Websites”.
4. On this page you will see a list of Websites that you currently have set up on your Nimbus server.
5. Click the cog icon next to your website to manage the settings for this specific site.
6. Click on “Databases”.
7. On this page you can see a list of databases that are currently set up on your server. By default STORM will create a database for you to use on your site with randomly generated credentials.
8. If you want to create a new database this can be done by simply clicking the “Add Database” button.
9. Enter a name for the database.
10. Finally, click the “Create Database” button.
For to access your databases, see Accessing a database