1. Open Outlook for Mac. Click ‘Outlook’ top left and ‘Preferences’.
2. Click ‘Accounts’.
3. Click ‘E-mail Account’, and enter the following details. Once complete, click ‘Add Account’. Please make sure ‘Use SSL…’ on both remains unticked:
4. You’ll now see the following window with the completed account:
5. Click on ‘More Options’, and select ‘Use Incoming Server Info’ for ‘Authentication’. Click ok.
6. Close the Accounts window and hit ‘Send/Receive’ to begin using the account.
Note: Your server with Nimbus is capable of being used as a basic mail server, but the ongoing battle between spam management, hacking and blacklisting means that Office 365 and Google Apps are the go-to platforms if email is critical to your business/site. Read more here.