Switch on Anti Spam for mailbox
If you need to create your mailbox first please click here to view the guide.
1. To switch on anti spam on your mailbox, first login to Plesk, then go to Subscriptions – Click on the domain – then click on the Mail tab.
2. Click on the mailbox you would like to enable anti spam on.
3. Click on the Spam Filter tab.
4. Select how you would like the server to deal with any spam it detects.
5. (Optional) – Click on Show Advanced Settings – here you can manage sensitivity options, along with White List and Black List options.
6. Click ‘OK’ to save and finish.
Note: Your server with Nimbus is capable of being used as a basic mail server, but the ongoing battle between spam management, hacking and blacklisting means that Office 365, Google Suite and Zoho are the go-to platforms if email is critical to your business/site. Read more here.