Why good hosting is crucial for ecommerce
Slow hosting and website response can make the difference between success and failure. Studies show that consumers wait on average only three seconds for an ecommerce page to load before taking their business elsewhere. So every second really does count.
It’s also crucial to offer the very best standards of security to your customers in order to ensure completed purchases and establish trust.
At Nimbus we offer:
- FAST Hosting — Fast ecommerce hosting using the latest and best ecommerce hosting UK platforms including: Magento, WooComerce, Magento 2, Zencart, Prestashop
- SECURE hosting — A secure ecommerce server and a range or packages tailored to suit your needs.
- FREE Migration— Worried changing hosts could affect your customers? No problem — We fully manage the migration of your store from your existing supplier, optimise your site for fast performance from day 1, and iron out any existing bugs.
- PCI Compliancy – • Ecommerce cloud hosting with a range of other security products, including SSL, PCI, domains and server backups.
- SUPERIOR Support — We automatically monitor your WordPress site 24/7 and respond to all support requests in just 2 hours
- FREE Power Up — Need to boost your normal package for a big upcoming event? We’ll upgrade your WordPress hosting package for 24 hours FREE if you have a busy period coming
- ONGOING Consultancy — You can trust us to help your site grow as traffic increases by suggesting helpful add-ons and upgrades
If you would like to know more drop us a line at email@example.com or call us on 0208 0909 664.
Nimbus Hosting Reviews
Rated 5/5 based on 81 reviews
“We have been hosting with Tim and his team for several years now, and have come to know them as highly dedicated, professional and friendly people. When doing business, we aim for long-term partnerships where both parties end up contributing to mutual success, and hosting-wise we strongly feel that we could not have found a better and more reliable partner than NimbusHosting.”
Peter Schmitz – SchmitzIT