JOB DESCRIPTION: TECHNICAL SUPPORT CONSULTANT
Location: Nimbus Hosting HQ, Hertford, SG13 7GX
Job Type: Full Time (Monday – Fri, 09:00-17:30)
Responsible to: Technical Manager
Nimbus Hosting is looking for a talented and driven Technical Consultant to join our team at Nimbus HQ. We require somebody with a solid background in IT, ideally we‘ll be looking for someone who has already worked in the customer focused environment.
We pride ourselves on being a friendly face in what is often a cold tech environment. Now a growing team of 13, Nimbus has come a long way in the 7 years since it began but we still pride ourselves on putting human interaction at the heart of everything we do. Based in a modern, light and air-conditioned office in Hertfordshire, we’re a friendly bunch of people who are looking for someone to join us as we continue to expand and shape the web hosting industry.
- First and Second Line Support
- Client website migrations
- Customer Service
- Responding to service requests in a timely manner
- Experience with Administration and support for servers (Windows Server 2003/2008/2012, CentOS6/7, MS-SQL, MySQL, IIS, apache)
- Experience of using Service Desk software
- Ability to prioritise and manage multiple tickets
- Excellent interpersonal skills for dealing with customers, suppliers and the Nimbus Team.
- Excellent verbal and written English –you will be required to deal with customers directly on a daily basis and thus have excellent communication skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Proven ability to work in a team environment
If our new IT Support Analyst knows these then great. If not, they will get the opportunity to become well versed whilst working at Nimbus.
- Operation of Internet services DNS, mail, web
- Server virtualisation
In exchange for your Dedication we offer:
- Competitive salary
- 23 days holiday
- Professional development opportunities
- Office Pool tournaments
- Summer BBQ’s
- Drinks Fridge stocked with Coke, Diet Coke and San Pellegrino plus beer and Wine for Friday afternoons!
- Frequent team events and birthday lunches
- And much, much, more
If you are looking to join an exciting and dynamic company with great career prospects, then this is the role for you! If you are interested and feel you are a great match for the above, please email your CV and covering letter to: [email protected]
NO AGENCIES PLEASE. No. Really. Don’t call unless you want us to get grumpy and view your company in a negative light forever more.